For sales activities, lead generation is like a filter that helps brands clearly distinguish between potential customers and customers who really have a clear need and interest in the brand’s products.
There are 5 channels to build and drive lead generation that a brand should not miss, including:
- Fill-in and information-gathering forms appear on the website.
- Use Google Ads to direct and reach customers.
- Use Email Marketing to share and spread practical information.
- Use Email to form a habit of positive feedback from consumers.
- Use social media to visually share, create meetups and share online to increase conversions.
Starting the lead generation process early is creating opportunities yourself, helping brands and businesses optimize cost, time, and resources in all marketing campaigns.